Go to: Audi; BMW; Chrysler; Ford; Honda; Hyundai; Isuzu; Mazda; Mitsubishi; Nissan; Porsche; Subaru; Suzuki; Toyota;
For More Information Call 1-800-978-4323
Portland, OR (503) 230-0852
| Installation Tips|
- Compare cylinder purchased to your original cylinder head.
- Clean & inspect all head bolts holes in cylinder block.
- Clean & inspect all head bolts.
- Clean & inspect cylinder block surface.
- Install camshaft seal on OHC applications.
- Check for cooling system problems. (Such as worn belts or hoses, plugged
radiator or leaking water pump.)
- Check electric cooling fan operation where this is applies.
- Replace thermostat.
- Prime cooling system before starting engine."VERY IMPORTANT"
- Take a break if you get stressed out.
- Check for proper oil supply to cylinder head.
- Run for 15 minutes at 1500 RPM's or to normal operating temperature.
- Let engine cool, re-torque cylinder head and re-adjust valves.
- Re-start engine, check cooling system function an CO level of engine
and Road Test.
- Re-torque cylinder head and adjust valves at 1,000 miles.